Get ready to share stories, hear good news, and listen to some great Motown! The Danny Daniel Show is online radio that inspires, informs and entertains. In this installment of TDDS, you'll get a taste of the Good Times Revolution, filled with inspiring stories and a variety of classic tunes that promise to entertain. Danny Daniel and guests discuss the good old days of classic television and share some stories about their favorite shows. We also get a call from Uncle Ed, who always has a wild story to tell. In between, we play some of the most memorable tunes from the good old days and share some fascinating stories behind those songs. Tune in and turn up to The Danny Daniel Show!
You'll hear all these great classics, as well as their history and some interesting stories behind the music, during The Danny Daniel Show. Go to our Motown Music page to hear all the great tunes featured on the Danny Daniel show
- “Money (That's What I Want)” by Barrett Strong
- “Shop Around” by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles.
- "Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- "The One Who Really Loves You" by Mary Wells
- “Do You Love Me” by The Contours
- "Stubborn Kind of Fellow" by Marvin Gaye
- "You Beat Me to the Punch" by Mary Wells
- "Just My Imagination" by The Temptations