We all have our share of embarrassing moments from the past. Maybe you went in for a hug only to be met with a handshake, or said something at a dinner party that you wish you didn't say. Well, we've got just the solution for dealing with anymore situations that you're sure to get into in the future. After some more Motown Classics we get into an inspiring story about handmade quilts passed down from generations, and how much family heirlooms can mean to the ones you love.
You'll hear all these great classics, as well as their history and some interesting stories behind the music, during The Danny Daniel Show. Go to our Motown Music page to hear all the great tunes featured on the Danny Daniel show
- “Every Little Bit Hurts" - Brenda Hollaway
- “Try it Baby” - The Supremes & The Temptations
- "You Can Do It” - The Contours
- "Walk on the Wild Side” - Marvin Gaye
- "Nowhere to Run” - Martha and the Vandellas
- “You Gotta Have Love in Your Heart” - The Four Tops