The best and most amazing thing about life is that no matter what happens or how hard it may get, or how useless you feel, stay patient. All you need to focus on is doing good even if it maybe the smallest thing like greeting someone with a smile it goes a long way, it can brighten up anyone's day. Patience is always learned the hard way, but Monday's episode mixed with your favorite Motown songs will make it easy!
You'll hear all these great classics, as well as their history and some interesting stories behind the music, during The Danny Daniel Show. Go to our Motown Music page to hear all the great tunes featured on the Danny Daniel show.
- Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
- Yes, No, Maybe So - Barrett Strong
- Whirlwind - Mary Wells
- You’re My Inspiration - The Creations
- Ask the Lonely - Four Tops
- I’ll Be Available - Mary Wells